WAPRO Approved Course List
- Sort any column at the top of the table by clicking on the downwards arrow in the top of each column.
– You can use this to sort by category, entity, date, etc.
- Use the search icon (spyglass) in the right corner to find anything in the list, such as specific course title or date.
- Use our tracking sheets to help keep track of your CPRO progress
- Not seeing your course? Any course or source of courses not listed on the approved course list will not count towards certification until after they are approved by the Certification Subcommittee upon written request. Please complete the Approved Course List Request Form here and emailing to email@example.com. Persons seeking certification must attest to their attendance at the training and provide copies of their certificates of attendance and of the schedule or agenda listing presenters, topics, and a summary of the curriculum for each course claimed, except for courses offered through WAPRO or WCIA. A passing grade is required for academic (college, university or technical school) courses.
- For any further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.