Welcome to WAPRO!
Check out our event calendar for upcoming training opportunities, and learn more about our association. Interested in becoming a member? Take a look at our membership options and benefits and join today!
Certified Public Records Officer Designations
Congratulations to the following Public Records Officers who recently received their CPRO designation:
Marista Jorve (nee Lane)
Seeking an answer to a specific question? Check out our WAPRO FAQ for featured questions that might relate to your situation.
Transparency News Highlights
Nov 19, 2020
Public Disclosure, Washington
- Proclamation by the Governor Amending and Extending Proclamations 20-05 and 20-28, et seq., Olympia
- Sequim schools won’t disclose information regarding on-leave administrators, Sequim
Public Disclosure/FOIA, Federal
- FOIA 101: FOIA and federal grants
- Government Transparency Should Not be Controversial, Environmental Protection Agency
Public Disclosure/FOIA, States
- Rehoboth Beach found to be in violation of FOIA, Delaware
- County Officials Dig in to Keep COVID-19 Info Private, California
- FOIA advisory council subcommittee advances bill on criminal files transparency, Virginia
- Members of Staunton City Council appear in court for FOIA violation, Virginia
Open Gov’t, Washington
- The mother of all grocery bills: GMA must pay $18 million fine for 2013 disclosure violations, Attorney General
- Lincoln County labor dispute will be appealed to Washington Supreme Court; what does that mean for Spokane?, Lincoln County
Open Gov’t, States
New Website and Member Login
WAPRO has transitioned to a new website on July 1st. In order to view your “Members Only” pages please re-register your profile using this link https://wa-pro.org/register/ . Once we are notified and verify your membership, we will approve your profile on the new website.
***We advise you to clear your Internet cache on all your devices. If you need assistance with your profile or login, please contact the WAPRO office email@example.com and we will be able to help you.